JD-GUI Another Fast Java Decompiler
The aim of “Java Decompiler” project is to develop tools to decompile and analyze Java 5, and upper, “.class” files.
* The final release of JSR 176, defining the major features of the J2SE 5.0, has been published the september 30, 2004.
* The lastest Java version supported by JAD, the famous Java decompiler written by Mr. Pavel Kouznetsov, is 1.3.
* Most of Java decompilers downloadable today from Internet, such as “DJ Java Decompiler” or “Cavaj Java Decompiler”, are powered by JAD : they can not display Java 5 sources.
* JD-Core and JD-GUI are written in C++. This allows an extremely fast decompilation and a display.
* JD-Core does not require the Java runtime environment for its functioning, therefore no special setup is required.
* JD-Core works with most current compilers including the following:
o Eclipse Java Compiler v_677_R32x, 3.2.1 release
* JD-Core supports the following new features of Java 5:
o Type “enum”
* JD-GUI supports Drag and Drop.
* JD-GUI supports JAR files.
* JD-GUI displays color coded Java source code.
* JD-GUI allows you to browse the “class” files hierarchy.
* JD-GUI displays “log” files, and allow you to decompile “class” files appearing in Java stack traces.
* JD-Core and JD-GUI use the excellent cross-platform wxWidgets toolkit.