wkhtmltopdf is a simple shell utility to convert html to pdf using the webkit rendering engine, and qt.
To use this software download the latest static release unpack it and run it like
wkhtmltopdf www.rubypdf.com rubypdf.pdf
for a list of available options see
- Convert web pages into PDF documents using webkit
- Adding headers and footers (static version only)
- TOC generation (static version only)
- Batch mode conversions
- (Linux) No longer requires an XServer to be running (however the X11 client libs must be installed)
- Supports multiply platforms, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and so on
precompiled binaries and source code
btw, there is another project named Webkit2pdf, is built with Webkit, GTK+, Poppler-glib, not qtwebkit.
Webkit2pdf is a little tool designed to fetch web pages and export them to numbered PDF files (or to print them). It allows specifying paper size and output directory. It is released under the terms of the GPL, version 3 or later.