If you want a c version pdf tool kit, similar with pdftk, I think you can consider of mbtPdfAsm.
- Encrypt PDF with standard 40 bits or 128 bits, if you want decrypt function or AES-128 support, please try pdfcrypt.
- Rotate all the pages of the destination file. Value is 90, 180 or 270. My pdfrotate also support the function.
- Merge Pdf, support bookmarks(aka outlines)
- Import Bookmarks
- Extract informations form PDF files
- Update PDF files metadata(aka pdf info)
mbtPdfAsm acts of a in line tool for assembling/merging pdf files, extract informations form PDF files, update PDF files metadata.
In assembling mode (default mode), this tool concatenates pages, in full file mode, or in pages list mode. In oage list mode outlines(aka bookmarks) are not concatenated. However this tool makes it possible to add outlines via a definition file of outlines (-o option).
The pages to be concatenated are extracted from valid pdf files via one or more masks of selection (-m option). It is also possible to extract certain pages from certain files via a script (-s option). If the options -m and -s are used simultaneously, the result file will comprise the result of the option -m followed of the result of the option -s.
By default, file are sorted in alphabetic order before assembling.
In extraction mode (-g[â€¦]) (note informations, not data extractions) informations are printed on the standard output in a CSV format. The options -s, -d are ineficient.
In update mode (-u) the files matching the mask(s), are uptaded according to the command line options. The option -d is ineficient.