We have a Server installed Windows 2008r2, and I have to use wireless. I have 3 optional solution,
- Xiaomi Mini Wifi adapter, does not work, maybe I forget enable VLAN Feature, will test again later.
- EDUP EP-N8508GS Mini WIFI adapter,Â no driver for EDUPÂ EP-N8508GS, but EP-N8508GS Driver For Win 8/7/XPÂ works.
- B-Link Wireless Router, seems unstable, I tried in repeater mode.
To use a wireless connection on a system running Windows Server 2008 R2, you need enable Wireless Networking on Windows Server 2008 R2 first,
- open Server Manager
- Select Features in the left pane
- Select Add Features
- Select the check box next to Wireless LAN Service
- Press the Install button to confirm your selection