If you have know the password, and want to remove the password, please use this free software,PdfCrypt
source code has been released over a month, but there is still no windows binary version, so I decide to do it, and it come to the world.
I do noting, but use Cygwin to compile
If you want source code, please download from project page.
Features available in this release (check TODO for features that might come):
* Both owner- and user-passwords with the Standard Security Handler, rev 2 & 3.
* Search by wordlist
* Search by bruteforcing with specific charset
* Optimized search for owner-password when user-password is known (or empty)
* Extremely simple permutations of passwords (makes first letter uppercase)
– currently only useful for bruteforcing with charsets:
* Auto-save when interrupted (Ctrl-C or send SIGINT to the process)
* Loading saved state
– currently only for bruteforcing with charsets:
* Minimum length of password to start at
* Maximum length of password to try
Sort your wordlist by length for best performance and consider that almost
all passwords in PDFs are in iso latin 1 so use the correct character encoding
in your terminal and/or wordlist when using special characters.
This tool can not decrypt a Password Protected PDF.
Look up the pdftk toolkit which can do that, when you know the password.