I have succeeded in compile it under ubuntu yesterday, but have done a test yet.
I tried to compile it use cross compiler(can output windows native program in ubuntu), but failed.
the author said, some source codes come from xpdf.
is a GNU/Linux (other POSIX-compatible systems should work too) tool for recovering passwords and content from PDF-files. It is small, command line driven without external dependencies. The application is Open Source (GPL).
* Supports the standard security handler (revision 2 and 3) on all known PDF-versions
* Supports cracking both owner and userpasswords
* Both wordlists and bruteforcing the password is supported
* Simple permutations (currently only trying first character as Upper Case)
* Save/Load a running job
* Simple benchmarking
* Optimised search for owner-password when user-password is known